The Hybrid Classroom: A Toolkit for Educators in a World in Flux
Hybrid learning is here to stay—and with it, more flexible opportunities for engaging your students both online and in person.
In our new teaching toolkit, you’ll get essential activities, strategies and guidelines to help students thrive both in and beyond any classroom.
What’s Inside the Toolkit?
Innovative instructors will reveal the ways they’ve built their hybrid courses to maximize engagement and retention. You’ll get access to nine resources including:
- Hybrid, Blended or HyFlex: Which Is the Right Fit for You?
- Flexible and Engaging Teaching Strategies for Any Modality
- 4 Options for Creating Empathetic Online Midterms and Assessments
In this kit, you’ll get:
- Guides, webinar recordings and resources that will help you construct engaging hybrid lessons
- Tips and strategies from innovative educators on how they engage and assess students with flexibility
- An instructional checklist to organize your course in a hybrid environment
- Inclusive diagnostic, formative and summative assessment ideas for any discipline
- A look at how your colleagues use Top Hat to connect and engage with students in live and self-paced online courses
Download the Free Kit