The top tactics from 13 educators for creating a more engaged classroomDownload the free e-book now
Successful educators must not only deliver relevant and engaging course material to their students, but also boost class attendance, increase student participation in class, integrate technology and improve grades and graduation rates. It’s no easy task. This e-book assembles stories from 13 instructors from across North America explaining, in their own words, the challenges they faced, the solutions they devised and the lasting impact their changes have had on their classrooms.
This e-book will explain how to:
- Institute surprisingly simple tactics, easily adapted for any course, to engage students.
- Make simple changes to the beginning of a class that can have lasting—and rewarding—impact.
- Adopt a variety of strategies to keep students focused throughout the semester and to make the most of class time.
- Assess whether students have come to comprehend and master a course’s subject matter.
And provide essential tips and resources for:
- Professors and instructors
- Post-secondary administrators
- Educators struggling to connect with Generation Z
Complete this form to get the e-book
Philip Preville is an award-winning journalist and a former Canadian Journalism Fellow at Massey College at the University of Toronto. He’s currently a member of the Professional Advisory Council with the Department of English at Ryerson University.