Lead Author(s): Jennifer Donovan
Student Price: Contact us to learn more
"Introductory chemistry features over 750 interactive questions and solution keys to include basic math review for intro level students. The course includes embedded videos, virtual and kitchen chemistry labs with related assessment of labs, automatic grading and can be customized for specific course use."
Key features in this textbook
- Includes text-based, integrated homework, and lab-based questions
- Over 760 built-in assessment questions are embedded throughout chapters
- These questions offer hints and solutions for math-based questions
- A discussion area is offered for peer-to-peer interaction
- Each chapter comes with auto-graded interactive questions, videos and eye-catching visuals
- Virtual and kitchen chemistry labs are provided, as well as related lab assessments
About this textbook
Jennifer Donovan Ma.ED, M.S, Ph.D.Arizona State University
Jennifer Donovan is an innovative professor from Arizona State University. She has 19 years of experience working with at-risk and under-represented populations at both the high school and the university level. She has been an integral part of online curriculum for Arizona State University and always strives to keep updated on the best pedagogical practices to help reach students that struggle with math. Dr. Donovan currently serves as a Lecturer and has also published and presented on cutting-edge educational practices.
Explore this textbook
Read the fully unlocked textbook below, and if you’re interested in learning more, get in touch to see how you can use this textbook in your course today.