Cell and Molecular Biology
The objectivity of life is often difficult to grasp! This book is organized from the bottom up and establishes a foundation of cell and molecular biology.
Top Hat Interactive eText
requires a join code from instructor
of students say Top Hat helped them understand the course better.
Source: Top Hat Student Survey Spring 2023; n = 4,146
Table of Contents for Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- PART I COMPOSITION OF MATTER AND BASIC CHEMISTRY OF LIVING CELLS
- PART II STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF MACROMOLECULES
- PART III ENERGY AND CHEMICAL TRANSFORMATIONS
- PART IV - INFORMATION FLOW IN CELLS
- PART V COMPREHENSIVE CELLULAR PROCESSES