Angels, Vampires & Monsters
Dr. L.M. Rodriguez
This books explores how films in the 20th and 21st centuries participate in the creation of a series of “Others” against which humans define and measure themselves.
of students say Top Hat helped them understand the course better.
Source: Top Hat Student Survey Spring 2023; n = 4,146
Table of Contents for Angels, Vampires & Monsters
- I: INTRODUCTION
- II: THE GREAT DEPRESSION TO WWII
- III: SECOND HALF OF THE 20th CENTURY
- IV: 21st CENTURY: 9/11 to COVID 19
- V. APPENDIX 1: Documentaries, Books, Films
- VI: APPENDIX 2: Camera Shots & Color
- VII: APPENDIX 3: Filmmaker Jobs
- VIII: APPENDIX 4: Film Structure
- IX: APPENDIX 5: Gothic
- X. APPENDIX 6: Miscellaneous