Webinar featuring Jacques Berlinerblau
In his latest book, Campus Confidential: How College Works, Or Doesn’t, For Professors, Parents and Students, author Jacques Berlinerblau discusses why the modern college education system is failing professors and students alike. Berlinerblau provides a frank view of the contemporary undergraduate experience, delivering timely insights into what’s working and what’s not on campuses nationwide.
This webinar discusses:
- What’s missing from professor training in graduate school
- Tips for handling interdepartmental politics
- Whether or not the tenure track process serves the interests of students and scholars
- Why the ‘publish or perish’ ethos of academe is harming the quality of education
- Changes colleges can make to improve student success