Essential tips and resources for:
- Professors and instructors
- Post-secondary administrators
- Educators struggling to connect with Generation Z
Specially curated for Inside Higher Ed readers, this free eBook spotlights how 13 professors have used top student engagement tactics to create a lasting impact on their classrooms.
Successful educators must not only deliver relevant and engaging course material to their students, but also boost class attendance, increase student participation in class, integrate technology and improve grades and graduation rates. It’s no easy task.
This e-book will explain how to:
- Institute surprisingly simple tactics, easily adapted for any course, to engage students.
- Make simple changes to the beginning of a class that can have lasting—and rewarding—impact.
- Adopt a variety of strategies to keep students focused throughout the semester and to make the most of class time.
- Assess whether students have come to comprehend and master a course’s subject matter.