Reaching Today's Distracted Students: A Handbook for Professors
The five key ways to focus attention in the classroom and beyondGet your free e-book
The biggest and most complex challenge facing educators today is students not paying attention or participating in class. Classroom engagement is at an all-time low, and lecturers are competing against countless diversions relentlessly beaming from students’ phones, tablets and laptops. In this e-book, journalist and higher education expert Philip Preville explores how smart professors can learn to welcome and harness technology, rather than fight against it.
This e-book will explain how to:
- Make course material more personalized and impactful.
- Deliver content that’s fresh, captivating and provocative.
- Provide relevant skills for the jobs of the future.
- Make instruction more compelling and effective.
- Capture crucial, real-time data on student engagement and advancement.
Essential tips and resources for:
- Professors and instructors
- Post-secondary administrators
- Educators struggling to connect with Generation Z