Essential tips and resources for:
- Professors and instructors
- Post-secondary administrators
- Educators struggling to connect with Generation Z
The five key ways to focus attention in the classroom and beyond
The biggest and most complex challenge facing educators today is students not paying attention or participating in class. Classroom engagement is at an all-time low, and lecturers are competing against countless diversions relentlessly beaming from students’ phones, tablets and laptops. In this e-book, journalist and higher education expert Philip Preville explores how smart professors can learn to welcome and harness technology, rather than fight against it.
- Make course material more personalized and impactful.
- Deliver content that’s fresh, captivating and provocative.
- Provide relevant skills for the jobs of the future.
- Make instruction more compelling and effective.
- Capture crucial, real-time data on student engagement and advancement.
Fill out the form to download your e-book