Essential tips and resources for:
- Professors and instructors
- Post-secondary administrators
- Educators struggling to connect with Generation Z
Successful educators must not only deliver relevant and engaging course material to their students, but also boost class attendance, increase student participation in class, integrate technology and improve grades and graduation rates. It’s no easy task. This e-book assembles stories from 13 instructors from across North America explaining, in their own words, the challenges they faced, the solutions they devised and the lasting impact their changes have had on their classrooms.
This e-book will explain how to:
- Institute surprisingly simple tactics, easily adapted for any course, to engage students.
- Make simple changes to the beginning of a class that can have lasting—and rewarding—impact.
- Adopt a variety of strategies to keep students focused throughout the semester and to make the most of class time.
- Assess whether students have come to comprehend and master a course’s subject matter.
Fill out the form to download your e-book