The Economics of Sports, 6th Edition
Michael A. Leeds, Peter von Allmen, Victor A. Matheson
Taylor and Francis: The sports industry provides a seemingly endless set of examples from every area of microeconomics, giving students the opportunity to study economics in a context that holds their interest. Thoroughly updated to reflect the current sports landscape, The Economics of Sports introduces core economic concepts and theories and applies them to American and international sports.
Top Hat Interactive eText
requires a join code from instructor
of students say Top Hat helped them understand the course better.
Source: Top Hat Student Survey Spring 2023; n = 4,146
Table of Contents for The Economics of Sports, 6th Edition
- Front Matter
- Part One: Introduction and Review of Economic Concepts
- Part Two: The Industrial Organization of Sports
- Part Three: Public Finance and Sports
- Part Four: The Labor Economics Of Sports
- Part Five: Sports In The not-for-Profit Sector
- Back Matter
- Instructor Resources