Ethics For College Students, 2nd edition
This book presents the main ethical theories that are covered in most introductory ethics classes. It is specifically written to accommodate college level reading skills, while providing a good overview of each ethical theory in terms of its place and significance in history as well as a thorough explanation of the theory reinforced by concrete examples. It also covers positive and negative aspects of each theory. Additionally, each chapter includes a self-grading reading/review quiz combined with deeper learning/application activities for students.
Price without a current Top Hat subscription
Table of Contents for Ethics For College Students, 2nd edition
- Ethics For College Students, 2nd edition
- Chapter 1: What is Ethics?
- Chapter 2: What creates an ethical dilemma?
- Chapter 3: Cultural Relativism
- Chapter 4: Ethical Egoism
- Chapter 5: Virtue Ethics
- Chapter 6: Deontology
- Chapter 7: Utilitarianism
- Chapter 8: Social Contract Theory
Join a community of 750+ campuses that use Top Hat
Top Hat also allows instructors to create and curate their own content for their courses.Read our Educator Stories